As the parent or family member of a graduate student at the University of Chicago, you are an important part of our UChicago community. Though your student may be a bit more independent now, we still want to provide you with links to helpful resources and opportunities across campus. If you have questions about your student's experience at the University, you will find answers and helpful contacts at grad.uchicago.edu, the UChicago's Graduate Education website.
- Academic and Career Development
- Divisional Deans of Students
- Convocation Information
- Health and Safety Resources
- UChicago's Guide to Safe Urban Living
Connect with UChicago
- UChicago Connect -- Stay connected to our campus and community through UChicago news, features, official announcements, social media, multimedia, and more.
- Find Upcoming Events -- All parents of UChicago students are invited to participate in events around the world, including faculty lectures, regional alumni events, and more.
- Alumni Travel Program -- While your student may be spending a lot of time in the library, parents of UChicago students are invited to explore the world with travel opportunities from the Alumni Travel Program.